RM of Pense

Development Applications

Please forward your completed application to the municipal office as soon as possible icon Development Permit Application ( 2010-3-20)
icon Development Permit Application ( 2010-3-20)
Some applications may require further inquiries which could delay the process.  Further inquiries include:

  • consultation with our planning consultant;
  • consultation with the provincial community planning department;
  • consultation with other agencies;
  • notification to adjacent landowners (re: discretionary use).

It is also possible that a geotechnical report may be required, to be obtained by the applicant, with regards to environmentally sensitive land.  Examples:

  • elevation and potential flooding;
  • slope instability;
  • areas of high water table; etc.

Thanks for your co-operation, please contact our office with any questions. Contact